Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our first official fundraiser!

I'm so excited about this item.  Although we just recently announced our plans...in my heart I knew we'd be going down this path.  So, I began stockpiling these beautiful sterling silver rectangles and started saving my nickles and dimes so that I could purchase a new, smaller Africa stamp that would fit these charms perfectly.

Well, my stamp arrived just this week!  I love these necklaces.  Perfectly simple....but they say so much.  And they will do so much.  Every necklace purchased benefits our adoption!  Every necklace purchased puts us one step closer to meeting the newest member of our family.

Each necklaces includes a sterling silver charm hand stamped with Africa.  The charm measures 6/8" x 7/8" and hangs from a sterling silver ball chain in your choice of 16" or 18".

To purchase a necklace, simply make a $30.00 donation to our adoption fund using the link in the upper right hand corner.

Please consider sharing this on your blogs & facebook pages.  Thank you so much for your support through this journey.  I have so much comfort knowing we are not doing this alone.  God is so good and I believe He's been preparing us for this journey long before we ever knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment